Tickets now available.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on events.
Unless stated otherwise, tickets for It’s All About the River screenings and events are available from the Peninsula Arts box office. A limited number of tickets will be available on the door for most events.
Festival Box Office
Peninsula Arts Gallery
Roland Levinsky Building
Tel: 01752 585050
Buy tickets online: www.peninsula-arts.co.uk
If purchasing tickets online, you may find it easier to select the “Buy Tickets” option from the individual event pages on our festival website. These links will take you directly to the eStore page for the event you have chosen. Advanced ticket purchases are not necessary for installed works with free entry.
- Seats are unreserved; a first come first served basis is in operation.
- A number of tickets for selected events will be available to purchase from our festival venues.
- Paper tickets may be posted or collected at the start of an event. E-tickets will be sent via email and should be printed prior to attending the event.
- We regret that it is not possible to offer a refund once a ticket has been purchased, excluding where an event has been cancelled.
- Concessions apply to children under the age of 16, full-time students, over 60’s and those in receipt of benefits. Proof of eligibility may be requested.
- Prices are as advertised in the brochure. All programme details and ticket prices are correct at time of print. River Tamar Project reserves the right to change these without prior notice.
For more information on tickets for Walk On events, please see the Walk On website.